Monday, January 9, 2012

Professionalcrastination


I guess it's not putting things off if you really can't find the time. Or means of deploying a keyboard.
That is to say, you can't blog while biking, so from time to time, the very subject of this site will throw a 36mm Headset wrench into the gears of production (which is a thing much easier to explain finding there than one of the original wooden clipless sabots, invented by hard-drinking Walloon Belgians one blurry weekend in 1902*).
Where was I?
Oh yes - For January, - in CANADA, it's been phenomenal cycling weather - mostly hovering above freezing with very little snow or rain - so my good intentions, clever plans and circus tent full of ideas about how to manage riding in the crap winter throws down... they are on hold. I suspect we can't count on this lasting much longer, but I will accept a good day for riding with equanimity. And the consequence of not having so much time to devote to a blog? I will shoulder that burden along with the leg fatigue. It ain't all bread and roses.
I'll be back before the Lunar New Year - and I really think Black Water Dragon would be a nice name for a racing frame. I suppose the way frame design is going, it would be a carbon fibre composite. In the meantime, keep your tyres plump and your chain slick - there's riding to be done!

*This is a complete fabrication, so don't look for a pair on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment